This page enumerates the new features and updates in this release of the Fiddler platform...
- Alert authoring and maintenance via the Fiddler Client
- Scale & performance improvements
- New Add Model APIs via the Fiddler Client
- Alert on Metadata Columns
- Support for alert authoring and management via the Fiddler Client
- Support for new add model APIs via the Fiddler Client
register_model, now using
add_modelin combination with
upload_model_package, now using
- Support for setting monitoring alerts on metadata columns
- Ability to configure Data Drift and Data Integrity alerts on metadata columns
- Scale and performance improvements for monitoring metrics
- Significant service refactoring for faster computing of monitoring metrics
Client version 1.5 is required for the updates and features mentioned in this release.